"When the Party's Over", stylized as "when the party's over", is a single by Billie Eilish from her upcoming debut album, WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO?. It is the seventh track on the album and was released on October 16th, 2018.
The song talks about a relationship where no matter what Billie does, the other person always leaves her in the end. She hides her emotions by lying, saying that she enjoys being alone, when in reality she is incredibly sad.
|Released||October 25th, 2018|
|Filmed||September 26th, 2018|
- The song was first revealed when Billie performed it live on the Where's My Mind Tour.
- A vertical video for the song was released exclusively via Spotify.
- The official music video was later released on October 25th, 2018.
- The concept for the music video was inspired by art that a fan sent to Billie.
- Soto Gang drew the cover art.
- The song is Billie's second highest charting song on the American Billboard Hot 100, peaking at #34. It has surpassed lovely, which peaked at #78, and you should see me in a crown, which only went as high as #93. It is only beaten by bury a friend, which peaked at #14.
- The song peaked at #14 on the Canadian Billboard Hot 100.
- It is also her first UK Top 40 hit.
- ↑ https://earmilk.com/2018/10/26/billie-eilish-makes-fan-art-reality-in-when-the-partys-over-video/
- ↑ https://www.instagram.com/p/BpA43hUHrlr/
- ↑ https://headlineplanet.com/home/2018/10/29/partys-becomes-billie-eilishs-highest-charting-song-hot-100/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/officialcharts/status/1058456242924994561